- Door leaf constructed with a core of insulation material, covered on both sides with polyester and finished all round with Anodised Aluminium Profiles, thermal bridge-free.
- Equipped with a drop/lift rail system.
- Purpose-built for frequently used doors which require very fast opening and closing speeds.
- Various finishes and door thicknesses available depending upon temperature fluctuation.
- Airtight closing.
- Easy to integrate into conveyor system.
- Can be accessed remotely with the ethernet connection for problem resolution (Optional).
- Easy to reset in the event of a calamity.
- Applicable in freezing temperatures.
- Extremely reliable, backed by our experience and expertise.
- Special stainless steel version available.
|Construction||Fire-resistant Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation material with foam density of 40kg/m3. Covered on both sides with 0.5mm PPGI steel flat sheet with polyester coating.|
|Thickness door leaf||100mm.|
|Framing||Anodised Aluminium Profiles, thermal break to prevent heat bridges.|
|Colour of door leaf||Standard colours - RAL 9002.|
|Sealing||Whole perimeter sealed by means of rubber profiles.|
|Threshold||Not included. Special thresholds available upon application.|
|Door frame||Anodised Aluminium Profiles with a complete thermal break fitting the wall.|
|Frame heating||Not included.|
|Rail system||Anodised Aluminium drop/lift rail system type SRA with dust cap (Horizontal), galvanised guiding system with counterweights (Vertical).|
|Operation||Electrically operated at very high speeds, opening time as per door size.|
|Control||DC 4000 Basic: Standard control.|
|DC 4000 Extended:||DC 4000 Extended: Comprehensive control with, among others, emergency stop circuit, etc. (Optional).|
|Openers||Available inside and outside (Horizontal).|
WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS
- Choice of colours.
- Stainless steel door leaf sheet.
- PLC via ethernet connection makes it remotely readable.
- Frame heater.
- Special threshold heater available upon application.
- Horizontal sliding.