- Door leaf constructed with a core of 100mm insulation material, covered on both sides with polyester and finished all-round with Anodised Aluminium Profiles and is thermal bridge free.
- Equipped with an aluminium drop/lift rail system.
- 100% gas-tight due to unique inflatable profile system, even in case of any wall and floor distortions and irregularities.
- Available in both horizontal and vertical versions or with a tilting system.
- Can be operated manually or electrically. Large door dimensions are available upon request.
|Construction||Fire-resistant Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation material with foam density of 40kg/m3. Both sides covered with 0.5mm PPGI steel flat sheet with polyester coating.|
|Thickness door leaf||100mm.|
|Framing||Anodised Aluminium Profiles, thermal break to prevent heat bridges.|
|Colour of door leaf||Standard colour RAL 9002.|
|Sealing||Inflatable profiles ensure it is 100% gas-tight.|
|Door frame||Anodised Aluminium Profiles with a complete thermal break, fitting the wall.|
|Rail system||Anodised Aluminium drop/lift rail system type SRA with dust cap for horizontal sliding. Galvanised guiding system for vertical or partly vertical (Tilt system).|
|Operation||Manually operated (Horizontal), chain operated (Vertical).|
|Openers||Included inside and outside (Horizontal).|
WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS
- CA Window in door.
- Threshold heater.
- Available in different colours.
- Stainless steel door leaf sheet.
- Crash protection bumper in the outer door leaf only.
- Electric system - according to CE standards.
- Easily programmable.
- Compact in design and mounted directly to the client's wall and incorporates membrane type open/stop/close push-buttons.
- Standard feature - Equipped with automatic closure.
- Opening speed up to 0.9meter/second.
- Various potential free contacts.
- Power supply 230volt, 1phase, 50Hz, 20Amp.