DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
- Fire-resistant Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation material with foam density of 40kg/m3.
- Both sides covered with 0.5mm PPGI steel flat sheet with polyester coating.
|Thickness of door leaf||100mm.|
|Framing||Anodised Aluminium Profiles, thermal break to prevent heat bridges.|
|Colour of door leaf||Standard colour - Light grey RAL 9002.|
|Sealing||Whole perimeter sealed with rubber profiles.|
|Door frame||Anodised Aluminium Profiles with a complete thermal break to fit the wall.|
|Rail system||Anodised Aluminium drop/lift rail system type SRA with dust cap.|
|Openers||Available inside and outside.|
WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS
- Key locks with internal safety release.
- Available in various colours.
- Stainless steel door leaf sheet.
- Crash protection bumper on the outer door leaf only.
- Double door leaf.
- Electric system - According to CE standards.
- Easily programmable.
- Compact in design and mounted directly to the client's wall and incorporates membrane type open/stop/close push-buttons.
- Standard feature - Equipped with automatic closure.
- Opening speed up to 0.9meter/second.
- Various potential free contacts.
- Power supply 230volt, 1phase, 50Hz, 20Amp.