CONTROLLED ATMOSPHERE(CA) HINGED DOORS
- Door leaf constructed with a core of 100mm insulation material, covered on both sides with polyester, finished all-round with Anodised Aluminium Profiles and is thermal bridge free.
- Equipped with Framing Anodised Aluminium Profiles, thermal break to prevent heat bridges with a 'lift and drop' hinge.
- Specially made for small and compact CA rooms, makes total width of room accessible.
- 100% gas-tight due to unique inflatable profile system, even if there are wall and floor distortions or irregularities.
- Light and easy to handle doors with ‘lift and drop’ hinge, preventing wear and tear of the rubber bottom sealing.
|Construction||Fire-resistant Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation material with foam density of 40kg/m3. Both sides covered with 0.5mm PPGI steel flat sheet with polyester coating.|
|Thickness door leaf||100mm.|
|Framing||Anodised Aluminium Profiles, thermal bridge-free.|
|Colour of door leaf||Standard colours RAL 9002.|
|Sealing||100% gas-tight by means of inflatable profiles.|
|Door frame||Anodised Aluminium Profiles with a complete thermal bridge-free fit to the wall.|
|Hinges||Block hinges and a SALCO patented ‘lift and drop’ hinge that raises the door a few millimetres, prevents normal wear and tear of the rubber bottom sealing while opening and closing.|
|Handles / bars||Three rotation bars included. Internal handle excluded.|
WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS
- CA Window in door.
- Stainless steel door leaf sheet.
- Threshold heater.
- Variety of colours.
- Double door leaf.